THINGS ARE MOVING VERY QUICKLY! We need YOU to help us keep HB 430, the Constitutional Tender Act, moving forward!
When I say "quickly," I mean this: the bill is on the agenda for discussion TOMORROW MORNING, 2/26, at 8:00 A.M.!
We need YOUR help right away! Can you join us at 8:00 a.m., in Room 406 of the Coverdell Legislative Office Building, which is right across the street from the Gold Dome (Capitol building)? The address is 8 Capitol Square SW, Atlanta, GA 30303.
- The bill was introduced on 2/17.
- On 2/18, we held the first "Constitutional Tender Day" at the State Capitol.
- The bill was assigned to the House Banks and Banking Committee.
- NOW, it's on the agenda for TOMORROW, 2/26!
So, fellow Constitutionalists, we need to TAKE ACTION AGAIN! Here's how:
- Come to Atlanta TOMORROW, Feb. 26th, for the Banks and Banking Committee meeting -- be seated in Room 406 of CLOB by 7:45 a.m.;
- If you get a chance to chat with Rep. James Mills, the Chair of the Committee, before the meeting begins, mention that you're there in support of the Constitutional Tender Act;
- If attendees are given the opportunity to speak, please do so, with short pithy comments asking for a special investigatory committee to assign HB 430 to, discussing how Georgia is in violation of the U.S. Constitution without such a bill, and that we MUST do something to at least begin the process of restoring sound money and a sound economy.